TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DOWNLOAD AND USE
The use of any materials available for download in the present space/webpage ("Software" and/or "Database") shall be subject to the following conditions:
- By downloading and/or using the Software and/or Database you agree to irrevocably accept the full terms of this license. DO not download the Software and/or Database unless this is the case.
- Academic users can download, install and use the Software and/or Database for non-commercial purposes. Academic users may not use the Software and/or Database for profit of any kind, whether monetary or non-monetary and disregarding the concept under which the profit is obtained.
- The license granted hereunder to academic users shall be a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable right to use the Software and/or Database, without the right to sublicense, for non-commercial purposes. Such right may be revoked at any time at our discretion.
- All rights except the limited license to use to the Software and/or Database shall remain vested with us as licensors, both of partial and/or full copies thereof, as well as any related documentation and/or information provided with the Software and/or Database.
- You agree not to redistribute the Software and/or Database in any manner without our express written consent.
- You are not allowed to engineer, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, localize, reconstruct, transform or extract the Software or any portion thereof without our express written consent.
- You are not allowed to implement any mechanisms or use or device any methods to decrypt the Software and/or Database or in any other way avoid or penetrate any security or confidentiality measures established to avoid open access to the Software and/or Database or any part thereof.
- In the event that some part or all of the Software and/or Databases is subject to third-party licenses, the breach of the present terms and conditions may imply the violation of such third-party licenses and their intellectual and/or industrial property rights. If you are concerned and do not have the information available, please request the specification of any applicable third-party licenses to the point of contact through which you accessed the Software and/or Database and such information shall be made available to you gladly.
- This Software and/or Database is provided to you "AS IS", without any support and/or error correction services and without warranty of any kind, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, proper functionality and inexistence of files that could harm your computer and/or system. Specifically, the Software and/or Database is intended for educational and scientific research purposes only and it is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind, including medical and/or clinical advice, legal advice, financial advice or in general, any other professional advice which is not made in writing with a specific reference excluding the application of this clause.
- We shall have no liability of any kind for making the Software and/or Database available to you for download. In any jurisdictions in which such exclusion of liability may be against mandatory laws, the maximum liability shall be limited to ONE EURO (1.- €).
- To the extent the Software and/or Database is in any way modified or transformed and/or any derivative works are generated there-from in violation of the present terms, all right title and interest to such amendments, transformations and derivative works shall pertain to us, and you agree to execute as many documents as necessary to effectively transfer to us any title in accordance with this condition.
The Software and/or Database are protected by copyrights as well as by the applicable International Copyright Laws and Treaties and any infringement of the terms of this license may be prosecuted.